Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney Downs, E5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hackney Downs, E5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney Downs, E5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Thomas Place, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Enjoying a fabulous location between London Fields and Victoria Park, this stylish two bedroom property with a private patio offers beautifully presented living and entertaining space throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Dalston Lane, Dalston, E8

690000 - 795000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A wonderful and modern gated development featuring a selection of two bedroom apartments boasting stylish and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Arthaus Apartments, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an award-winning development with an on-site concierge, this stunning two bedroom split-level flat features contemporary living space finished to a high standard throughout and secure underground parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Richmond Road, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning bright and spacious two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period property overlooking the green open spaces of London Fields. Leasehold. Read more.

Dalston, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated on the raised ground floor of a secure development boasting a recent refurbishment throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Wilton Way, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a warehouse conversion boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, a wonderful decked garden and an excellent London Fields location. Leasehold. Read more.

Martello Street, London Fields, E8

649950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a modern development boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location opposite London Fields. Leasehold. Read more.

Downs Road, Hackney Downs, E5

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Sylvester Path, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A stunning two bedroom maisonette boasting modern and generously proportioned accommodation, a lovely private courtyard and an excellent location on a charming pedestrianized street. Leasehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

575000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, lovely private garden and secure off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Cottrill Gardens, Hackney Downs, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A modern and stylish two bedroom flat set within a superb recently built development, benefiting from an excellent, well equipped kitchen and fabulous balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Midhurst Way, Hackney Downs, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated within a purpose-built development, this delightful two bedroom flat offers neutral d├ęcor and modern interiors throughout, located opposite the green open spaces of Hackney Downs. Leasehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned interiors and a private balcony with good views. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembury Road, Hackney Downs, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Edward and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Edward Taylor1