Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney Wick, E9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hackney Wick, E9. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney Wick, E9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Glasshouse Gardens, Stratford, E20

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Elegantly arranged on the thirteenth floor this stunning one bedroom flat has been designed to the highest standard and benefits from a lovely balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Omega Works, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen and a lovely double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Corsley Way, Hackney Wick, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom bungalow for sale

A lovely two bedroom bungalow boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, well proportioned interiors throughout and direct access to the communal garden. Freehold. Read more.

Buxhall Crescent, Hackney Wick, E9

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and a charming private balcony situated within a quiet residential area. Leasehold. Read more.

Edmeston Close, Homerton, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of purpose-built block boasting bright and generously proportioned interiors throughout, a garden and an excellent location within a quiet close. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Edward and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Edward Taylor1