Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Haggerston, E2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Haggerston, E2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Haggerston, E2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Triangle Road, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a modern development boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, a private balcony and an excellent location moments from London Fields. Leasehold. Read more.

Benyon Wharf, Haggerston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located beside Kingsland Basin, this contemporary two bedroom penthouse apartment arranged over two floors offers stunning views of the City together with a dedicated secure underground parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Albion Drive, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom maisonette boasting modern and period features throughout, a lovely private garden to the rear and an excellent London Fields location. Leasehold. Read more.

King Edwards Road, London Fields, E9

665000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, ample storage space and an excellent Victoria Park location. Leasehold. Read more.

Scriven Street, Haggerston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the raised ground floor of a modern development boasting bright and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Enfield Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat set within a secure development while boasting neutral d├ęcor, stylish interiors and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, Shoreditch, E2

500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Whiston Road, Hackney, E2

430000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms, off road parking and cycle locker storage. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Andrew and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Andrew Phillips1