Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 23 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hammersmith, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hammersmith, W6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hammersmith, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sinclair Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a stunning period conversion, this wonderful one bedroom first floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting substantial accommodation, and an en suite bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Galena Road, Hammersmith, W6

490000 - 625000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

A fantastic selection of one bedroom flats are available set within a newly converted development offering light and airy open-plan living and an ideal location moments from the amenities in Hammersmith. Leasehold. Read more.

Elsham Road, Holland Park, W14

620000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from high ceilings, designer features and solid oak floors throughout this stunning one bedroom flat offers stylish living in a well maintained period conversion on this sought-after tree-lined street. Leasehold. Read more.

Bentley Place, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of Hammersmith, a fantastic selection of one bedroom flats are available boasting a luxurious high finish with top of the range fitted kitchens and bathrooms and an open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Wingrave Road, Fulham, W6

599950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a quiet residential street close to the Thames, this lovely ground floor property is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Gwendwr Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent one bedroom raised ground floor flat offers light and airy living space with high ceilings throughout, and is located within close proximity of Kensington High Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Palliser Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and well presented one bedroom flat benefiting from a wealth of period features complimented by the modern d├ęcor and generous proportions. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rockley Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this excellent one bedroom lower ground floor flat offers well presented accommodation and a private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Musard Road, Barons Court, W6

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a quiet residential street next to the famous Queen's Tennis Club, this great one bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Glenthorne Road, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor of a newly built development, this superb one bedroom flat offers stylish interiors with a open-plan reception room with a smart modern kitchen leading towards a lovely balcony in Hammersmith. Leasehold. Read more.

Avonmore Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom property located on the raised ground floor of a beautiful red brick building in a quiet residential road moments from Kensington High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Mall Road, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated just moments from the river, a charming one bedroom flat that offers well proportioned accommodation on this quiet residential cul-de-sac. Leasehold. Read more.

Stamford Brook Road, Ravenscourt Park, W6

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Westwick Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a beautiful period house, this bright one bedroom property offers excellent storage space and high ceilings with easy access to road and rail links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This naturally bright and well proportioned one bedroom flat is located on the first floor of a period conversion and benefits from a great reception room moments from local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a popular location close to the green open spaces of Holland Park and the fashionable restaurants of Notting Hill, this one bedroom third floor flat benefits from a spacious layout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rainville Road, Crabtree Estate, W6

427500 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the banks of the Thames in a charming development, this well presented one bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation with superb views of the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

King Street, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright, well proportioned and presented in excellent condition throughout, this lovely two bedroom, second floor flat provides open-plan living space, sizeable bedrooms and a chic shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Shepherds Bush Green, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom flat, situated on the fifth floor of a purpose-built block with lift benefits from well proportioned accommodation throughout in an excellent Shepherd's Bush location. Leasehold. Read more.

Romney Court, Shepherd's Bush, W12

349950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of Shepherd's Bush, this lovely one bedroom flat is bright and spacious throughout and features a modern open-plan reception room/kitchen, a generous double bedroom and a sleek shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Romney Court, Shepherd's Bush, W12

349950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this charming one bedroom third floor flat offers bright accommodation and an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Shepherds Bush Green, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom flat, located on the first floor (with lift) of this purpose-built block with caretaker and benefiting from a clever layout and superb location. Leasehold. Read more.

Stamford Brook Road, Ravenscourt Park, W6

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Tom and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Tom Wright1