Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 20 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hammersmith, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hammersmith, W6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hammersmith, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sinclair Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a stunning period conversion, this wonderful one bedroom first floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting substantial accommodation, and an en suite bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gwendwr Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent one bedroom raised ground floor flat offers light and airy living space with high ceilings throughout, and is located within close proximity of Kensington High Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Edith Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this lovely one bedroom first floor flat offers bright open-plan accommodation and ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Rockley Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this excellent one bedroom lower ground floor flat offers well presented accommodation and a private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Glenthorne Road, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor of a newly built development, this superb one bedroom flat offers stylish interiors with a open-plan reception room with a smart modern kitchen leading towards a lovely balcony in Hammersmith. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this fantastic one bedroom second floor flat offers bright open-plan accommodation and an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Addison Gardens, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom second floor flat boasts an open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a large bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en suite. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Woodstock Grove, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential cul-de-sac, this excellent one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a separate kitchen, a garden and a superb location just a stones throw away from Westfield shopping centre. Leasehold. Read more.

Avonmore Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this excellent one bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation located moments from amenities and transport links in West Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Avonmore Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom property located on the raised ground floor of a beautiful red brick building in a quiet residential road moments from Kensington High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Mall Road, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated just moments from the river, a charming one bedroom flat that offers well proportioned accommodation on this quiet residential cul-de-sac. Leasehold. Read more.

Stamford Brook Road, Ravenscourt Park, W6

499950 Recently sold

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

This stylish one bedroom apartment has been beautifully refurbished to offer luxurious accommodation including a bright and airy reception room with wood floors and a stunning bathroom with separate shower. Leasehold. Read more.

Westwick Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a beautiful period house, this bright one bedroom property offers excellent storage space and high ceilings with easy access to road and rail links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This naturally bright and well proportioned one bedroom flat is located on the first floor of a period conversion and benefits from a great reception room moments from local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a popular location close to the green open spaces of Holland Park and the fashionable restaurants of Notting Hill, this one bedroom third floor flat benefits from a spacious layout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rainville Road, Crabtree Estate, W6

427500 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the banks of the Thames in a charming development, this well presented one bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation with superb views of the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Richmond Way, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Well presented on the first floor, this excellent one bedroom flat offers generous living space featuring a good sized reception room and open-plan kitchen located moments from amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

King Street, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright, well proportioned and presented in excellent condition throughout, this lovely two bedroom, second floor flat provides open-plan living space, sizeable bedrooms and a chic shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Romney Court, Shepherd's Bush, W12

349950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this charming one bedroom third floor flat offers bright accommodation and an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Shepherds Bush Green, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom flat, located on the first floor (with lift) of this purpose-built block with caretaker and benefiting from a clever layout and superb location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mark and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mark Nockles1