Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 17 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hammersmith, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hammersmith, W6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hammersmith, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hamlet Gardens, Ravenscourt Park, W6

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a beautiful period mansion block this striking one bedroom apartment offers a stunning modern finish throughout with gorgeous open-plan reception room/kitchen and impressive bedroom with fitted storage. Read more.

Hamlet Gardens, Ravenscourt Park, W6

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set moments from the Chiswick High Road this beautiful ground floor one bedroom apartment with private entrance offers a gorgeous modern interior finish throughout and all set within stunning mansion block development. Read more.

St Mary Abbots Court, Kensington, W14

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely and very well proportioned one bedroom flat, offering a high standard of elegant décor, superb space for entertaining and ideal location moments from the shops and restaurants of High Street Kensington. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Westworth House, Hammersmith, W6

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a brand new development with a lift, this modern one bedroom second floor flat features bright, open-plan accommodation and a balcony. Read more.

Goldhawk Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set with a charming period conversion, this modern one bedroom first floor flat has recently been refurbished throughout featuring a bright reception room and a separate kitchen. Read more.

Barons Court Road, Barons Court, W14

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an imposing period building, this fabulous one bedroom flat has been newly refurbished to a high standard and offers a south-facing reception room with balcony in an excellent location for Barons Court. Read more.

Comeragh Road, Barons Court, W14

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

An impressive one bedroom flat with a generously proportioned reception room with direct views onto Queens Tennis Club, recently fitted kitchen and bathroom and good natural light throughout. Read more.

Beckford Close, Kensington, W14

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautiful and modern one ground floor bedroom flat with a high standard of interior décor, stylish kitchen and situated within easy reach of a 24-hour supermarket. Read more.

Rockley Road, Shepherd's Bush, W14

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a quiet residential road, this stylish one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasting modern décor throughout benefits from bright interiors and a separate kitchen. Read more.

Bolingbroke Road, Shepherd's Bush, W14

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom, lower ground floor flat features a generously sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a conservatory opening out onto a pretty garden. Read more.

Sulgrave Road, Hammersmith, W6

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Affording an excellent location moments from amenities and transport links, including Westfield London and Shepherd's Bush Station, this one bedroom flat is bright and spacious and set within a period conversion. Read more.

Hazlitt Mews, Brook Green, W14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a desirable secure gated mews, this amazing newly refurbished one bedroom flat offers bright open-plan living space in an enviable and convenient location. Read more.

Netherwood Road, Hammersmith, W14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this lovely one bedroom first floor flat offers bright accommodation, featuring a separate kitchen and a superb location moments from Westfield shopping centre. Read more.

Claxton Grove, Hammersmith, W6

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

On a quiet residential street & boasting a private south-facing balcony and lovely eat-in kitchen, this delightful one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with stylish neutral interior décor throughout. Read more.

Bazalgette Court, Hammersmith, W6

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

With a stylish modern interior and private balcony, this wonderful one bedroom flat is situated only moments from the River Thames within a recent development of an old pumping station. Read more.

Claxton Grove, Barons Court, W6

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a pleasant road in the Barons Court area, this attractive one bedroom flat features a bright and spacious reception room and is well served by an array of local amenities. Read more.

Hamlet Gardens, Hammersmith, W6

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This smart one bedroom flat offers bright accommodation and a fabulous location within a popular block close to a variety of local amenities and Ravenscourt Park Underground Station. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape