Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 36 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hammersmith, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hammersmith, W6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hammersmith, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Fulham Reach offers a collection of two bedroom premier apartments with the Goldhurst Building designed with modern architecture with traditional influences reflecting the rich history of Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Fulham Reach offers this unique chance to own one of two two bedroom penthouses, both offering striking living and entertaining space and have been finished to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

This premier two bedroom apartment has been uniquely designed to maximise space and is set on the second floor with a private winter garden and views to the north and south. Leasehold. Read more.

Margravine Gardens, Barons Court, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Featuring a balcony and private rear garden, this spacious two bedroom maisonette has been fully refurbished to a high standard and benefits from a superb location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from high ceilings and a 23' reception room with bay windows and bedroom with bay windows this fantastic, bright and spacious two bedroom flat is situated in a well maintained period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

Galena Road, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located within Hammersmith, a newly converted two bedroom flat is available boasting a contemporary open-plan living space with two double bedrooms and two modern bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An attractive two bedroom, raised ground floor flat located next to the beautiful St John the Baptist Church and offers good sized living space and access to a stunning communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Longridge Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat offering great space throughout with modern fittings and fixtures and a convenient location for both shops and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bentley Place, Hammersmith, W6

799995 - 919995

My rating

Save to shortlist

12 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Newly built and offering a superb location, a selection of two bedroom luxury apartments are available and feature sophisticated interiors with an open-plan living space and energy efficient fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Elsham Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a stunning reception room with space to dine, large master bedroom with en suite and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An exceptional two bedroom flat offering sleek and stylish living and entertaining space, a garden and a prestigious setting moments from amenities and Holland Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Minford Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located for local amenities, this spacious two bedroom maisonette is situated on a quiet tree-lined street and benefits from period features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kings Row, Ravenscourt Park, W6

834950 - 849950

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Set in a fashionable West London location, is this chic contemporary new development offering luxurious two bedroom duplex apartments in what's to become a London landmark. Leasehold. Read more.

Girdlers Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This two double bedroom split-level second floor flat is in excellent condition and is located within a secure period building close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Kings Row, Ravenscourt Park, W6

815000 - 834950

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Set in a fashionable West London location, is this chic contemporary new development offering luxurious two bedroom apartments in what's to become a London landmark. Leasehold. Read more.

825000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

799999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a desirable residential road, this superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat, features an exceptionally spacious reception room, en suite master bedroom and a charming private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Argyle Place, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential cul-de-sac, this wonderful two bedroom house has been recently refurbished to a high-specification throughout boasting modern, open-plan accommodation and a patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Hammersmith Grove, Brackenbury Village, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to a high-specification throughout, this modern two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Lisgar Terrace, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

In a great location for the amenities of High Street Kensington, this stunning two bedroom flat offers a lovely open-plan reception room and a beautiful private rear garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Edith Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully presented two bedroom raised ground floor flat situated in a stunning period building boasts a peaceful location on a leafy residential street. Leasehold. Read more.

Mornington Avenue Mansions, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the lower ground floor of a charming red brick building this fantastic two bedroom flat boasting spacious accommodation, features a separate kitchen and an excellent location in West Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Bolingbroke Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat offers bright and spacious accommodation, an en suite master bedroom and a private terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Granville Mansions, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an imposing mansion block, this wonderful two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a superb refurbishment throughout and a convenient location within easy reach of amenities and transport links in the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This refreshingly bright and uniquely proportioned two bedroom apartment features a South facing reception room, contemporary kitchen and an excellent location for shopping and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Glazbury Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat is well presented throughout boasting modern, open-plan accommodation and a garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

West Kensington Court, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented top floor two bedroom flat, set within a secure 1930s mansion block with porter, moments from West Kensington underground station and featuring a private balcony with stunning views. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Russell Road, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located moments from the amenities and transport links of both High Street Kensington and Olympia, this spacious two bedroom first floor flat is in need of modernisation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Kensington, W14

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from a wealth of amenities, this charming two bedroom second floor flat offers a bright and spacious living area, two good-sized double bedrooms and a separate fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Villas, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a secure, portered development, ideally located in West Kensington, this attractive two bedroom flat offers bright, contemporary living space over two floors, with dining area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

West Kensington, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift, this well proportioned two bedroom sixth floor flat offers a separate kitchen and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hamlet Gardens, Hammersmith, W6

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Russell Gardens, Olympia, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington High Street, Holland Park and Shepherd's Bush this delightful two bedroom flat boasts period features including high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

West Kensington Court, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom flat offers modern open-plan accommodation within a secure 1930s mansion block with porter, moments from West Kensington underground station. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Calcott Court, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat boasting bright and spacious accommodation, features a separate kitchen and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a purpose-built block, this bright and attractive two bedroom property benefits from a sought-after central location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Rebecca Rebecca Boon1