Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 29 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hammersmith, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hammersmith, W6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hammersmith, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

1999950 - 2350000

My rating

Save to shortlist

10 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

Fulham Reach offers a collection of two bedroom premier apartments with the Goldhurst Building designed with modern architecture with traditional influences reflecting the rich history of Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Warren House, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Featuring a fabulous dual-aspect roof terrace and a spacious reception room with ample space for entertaining, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers exceptional living space and an on-site gymnasium. Leasehold. Read more.

Warwick Road, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering excellent living space within an impressive modern development with porter, this superb two bedroom flat benefits from en suite facilities, a striking reception room, underground parking and two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Margravine Gardens, Barons Court, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Featuring a balcony and private rear garden, this spacious two bedroom maisonette has been fully refurbished to a high standard and benefits from a superb location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An attractive two bedroom, raised ground floor flat located next to the beautiful St John the Baptist Church and offers good sized living space and access to a stunning communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bentley Place, Hammersmith, W6

799995 - 919995

My rating

Save to shortlist

10 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Newly built and offering a superb location, a selection of two bedroom luxury apartments are available and feature sophisticated interiors with an open-plan living space and energy efficient fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Longridge Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat offering great space throughout with modern fittings and fixtures and a convenient location for both shops and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An exceptional two bedroom flat offering sleek and stylish living and entertaining space, a garden and a prestigious setting moments from amenities and Holland Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom garden flat offers generously proportioned living space, a fantastic reception room and a convenient position moments from Holland Park and the transport links in Shepherds Bush. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Minford Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located for local amenities, this spacious two bedroom maisonette is situated on a quiet tree-lined street and benefits from period features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Girdlers Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This two double bedroom split-level second floor flat is in excellent condition and is located within a secure period building close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Kings Row, Ravenscourt Park, W6

799950 - 834950

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Set in a fashionable West London location, is this chic contemporary new development offering luxurious two bedroom duplex apartments in what's to become a London landmark. Leasehold. Read more.

Kings Row, Ravenscourt Park, W6

815950 - 834950

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Set in a fashionable West London location, is this chic contemporary new development offering luxurious two bedroom apartments in what's to become a London landmark. Leasehold. Read more.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

799999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a desirable residential road, this superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat, features an exceptionally spacious reception room, en suite master bedroom and a charming private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Hammersmith Grove, Brackenbury Village, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to a high-specification throughout, this modern two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Lisgar Terrace, West Kensington, W14

795000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Edith Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully presented two bedroom raised ground floor flat situated in a stunning period building boasts a peaceful location on a leafy residential street. Leasehold. Read more.

Bolingbroke Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat offers bright and spacious accommodation, an en suite master bedroom and a private terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Blythe Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely period conversion this charming two bedroom lower ground floor flat offering spacious accommodation boasts its own private entrance and garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Granville Mansions, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an imposing mansion block, this wonderful two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a superb refurbishment throughout and a convenient location within easy reach of amenities and transport links in the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Glazbury Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat is well presented throughout boasting modern, open-plan accommodation and a garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Russell Road, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located moments from the amenities and transport links of both High Street Kensington and Olympia, this spacious two bedroom first floor flat is in need of modernisation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Kensington, W14

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from a wealth of amenities, this charming two bedroom second floor flat offers a bright and spacious living area, two good-sized double bedrooms and a separate fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Villas, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a secure, portered development, ideally located in West Kensington, this attractive two bedroom flat offers bright, contemporary living space over two floors, with dining area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

West Kensington, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift, this well proportioned two bedroom sixth floor flat offers a separate kitchen and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hamlet Gardens, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive period building, this superb two bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space with modern d├ęcor and good natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Russell Gardens, Olympia, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington High Street, Holland Park and Shepherd's Bush this delightful two bedroom flat boasts period features including high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

West Kensington Court, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom flat offers modern open-plan accommodation within a secure 1930s mansion block with porter, moments from West Kensington underground station. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a purpose-built block, this bright and attractive two bedroom property benefits from a sought-after central location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Rebecca and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Rebecca Boon1