Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 13 3 bedroom properties to rent in Hammersmith, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hammersmith, W6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Hammersmith, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Addison Gardens, Brook Green, W14

1450 per week (6284 pcm) £8,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Occupying the second and third floors of a handsome period building, renovated to the highest standards while featuring an incredible roof terrace, a three bedroom maisonette with breathtaking views. Read more.

Addison Gardens, Brook Green, W14

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom maisonette boasts recently refurbished interiors with large modern kitchen, private garden with patio area and sumptuous reception with high ceilings moments from Westfield Shopping Centre. Read more.

Hamlet Gardens, Ravenscourt Park, W6

880 per week (3814 pcm) £5,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set over the lower ground floor of a stunning period mansion block this beautifully finished three bedroom apartment offers striking modern interiors with open-plan reception room/kitchen and en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This exceptionally stylish three bedroom flat is well arranged over three floors and features amazing d├ęcor, bright and spacious rooms, sleek fittings and fixtures and charming roof terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This premier three bedroom apartment has been uniquely designed to maximise space and is set on the fourth floor with a private winter garden and views to the west. Read more.

The Pumphouse, Chiswick, W6

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the River Thames, this recently built two/three bedroom penthouse apartment affords stylish interiors throughout, wonderful views from two balconies, underfloor heating and air conditioning. Read more.

High Street Kensington, High Street Kensington, W8

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in this unique building with lift and communal garden, this lovely three bedroom flat is arranged over two floors and offers a spacious and bright interior with two charming balconies. Read more.

Gliddon Road, West Kensington, W14

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a sought-after development boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and first come first serve off-street parking. Read more.

Windsor Way, Brook Green, W14

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A delightful and spacious three bedroom apartment arranged on the third floor of a purpose-built block with a gated entrance, a porter and a lift. Read more.

Flanders Road, Chiswick, W4

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set over the lower ground floor of a striking mansion block this superbly refurbished three bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous interior living space with a beautiful modern finish throughout. Read more.

Rugby Mansions, West Kensington, W14

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive three bedroom apartment boasts a large reception room, a kitchen with space to dine and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Read more.

Gliddon Road, West Kensington, W14

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring bright and stylish interiors this superb three bedroom apartment boasts a lovely reception room with a fantastic private balcony, generous double bedrooms and an excellent modern kitchen. Read more.

Fulham Palace Road, Fulham, W6

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This superb three bedroom first floor flat features bright accommodation and a superb location for amenities and transport links towards Hammersmith. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape