Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 4 bedroom properties for sale in Hammersmith, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hammersmith, W6. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Hammersmith, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ravenscourt Park, Ravenscourt Park, W6

3200000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Aldensley Road, Brackenbury Village, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located in the sought-after area of Brackenbury Village, this stunning four bedroom house offers substantial accommodation within a converted bakery with original bread oven. Freehold. Read more.

Addison Bridge Place, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Rarely available to market, this beautiful Grade II listed four bedroom Georgian house is set across four floors and boasts two large reception rooms, four double bedrooms, a private patio garden and a double garage. Freehold. Read more.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

This stunning four bedroom maisonette has been recently refurbished to a high-specification and comprises a superb open-plan reception room with a beautiful balcony and a state-of-the-art designer Kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fitzgeorge Avenue, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

A simply fantastic four bedroom penthouse flat offering bright and spacious living and entertaining accommodation, with high ceilings and beautiful interior d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Musard Road, Barons Court, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully refurbished four bedroom house offering high-specification fixtures and fittings including a bespoke kitchen with Carrara marble worktops. Freehold. Read more.

Averill Street, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A fabulous four bedroom house, which offers generous living and entertaining accommodation and is situated on a quiet residential street. Freehold. Read more.

St James Street, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A charming four bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and spacious accommodation and a lovely private garden situated moments from the River Thames in a sought-after location. Freehold. Read more.

Tasso Road, Barons Court, W6

1295000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Featuring generously proportioned living space, this superb four bedroom house is arranged over three floors and located on a quiet residential street. Freehold. Read more.

Averill Street, Barons Court, W6

1199950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Rebecca and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Rebecca Boon1