Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 12 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hampstead, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hampstead, NW3. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hampstead, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Parliament Hill, Hampstead, NW3

775000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Belsize Park, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the first floor of a stunning period conversion this spacious one bedroom flat boasts high ceilings and generous storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Centre Heights, Hampstead, NW3

515000 - 650000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

The Centre Heights development offers a superb collection of stunning one bedroom apartments with modern interiors and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

649950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within peaceful communal gardens, this naturally light one bedroom apartment boasts spacious rooms, a modern fully fitted kitchen, communal gym and leisure facilities as well as allocated underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Avenue, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a large and bright kitchen reception room with space to dine, and ample bedroom, as well as a private courtyard leading to a shared garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic one bedroom flat in Hampstead boasting high ceilings, generously proportioned rooms and interiors in fantastic condition. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Estelle Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Superb one bedroom split-level flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering fully refurbished contemporary interiors throughout with bay-fronted reception room, located in the heart of South End Green. Leasehold. Read more.

Mackeson Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat benefits from an excellent location moments from Hampstead Heath offering generous living space with bright interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Park, Belsize Park, NW3

519950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Frognal, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offered for sale is this excellent one bedroom first floor flat, boasting a spacious reception room with large bay window and situated a short distance from Finchley Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Falloden Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom maisonette boasting an excellent renovation opportunity, well proportioned accommodation throughout and a charming private garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Cricklewood Lane, Child's Hill, NW2

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ben and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ben Relton1