Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 34 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hampstead, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hampstead, NW3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hampstead, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Willow Road, Hampstead, NW3

1650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Located moments from the green expanses of Hampstead Heath this stunning two bedroom maisonette features stylish interiors and a generous deck garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Strathray Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This sizeable two bedroom garden flat is set within a charming period conversion, benefiting from a private entrance, abundant living space, paved garden and a superb location in popular Belsize Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Fellows Road, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Providing a fantastic location in the heart of a sought-after area, this stunning two bedroom flat offers exceptionally bright and stylish accommodation including a roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

With a prime location in popular Hampstead this striking two bedroom flat offers the latest in contemporary interior design and features stunning décor with an impressive kitchen and stylish en suite master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Heath Street, Hampstead, NW3

1200000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Located in the heart of Hampstead this beautifully renovated two bedroom maisonette offers generous living space, two en suite bedrooms and two private balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Merton Rise, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor this gorgeous two bedroom apartment has been finished beautifully throughout and boasts a bright kitchen/reception room, master bedroom with en suite and private roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

West Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting access to wonderful communal gardens and a sought-after location close to a wealth of upmarket shops and amenities, this amazing two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

New End, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Fabulous two bedroom period house arranged over three floors, offering superb modern interiors throughout, located in the heart of Hampstead Village. Freehold. Read more.

Platts Lane, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a bright and spacious second floor flat boasting a large reception room flooded with light thanks to an enormous bank of Skylites. Also offering two well proportioned doubles and ample storage space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

The Cascades, Hampstead, NW3

920000 - 925000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Cascades is an outstanding brand new residential development presenting a range of two bedroom apartments, each benefiting from bright and modern interiors throughout as well as private outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Highgate, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a unique and exceptionally well presented two bedroom flat in the heart of Highgate Village, boasting innovative and vibrant interiors with widespread use of reclaimed wood, and industrial chic features. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Park NW3, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the second floor of an imposing early Victorian period conversion this good-sized two bedroom flat boasts a sun-filled reception room with seasonal views of The Shard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Howitt Road, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Affording a superb location in the heart of Belsize Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a purpose-built block boasting modern and contemporary interiors throughout, a private balcony and an excellent Hampstead location. Leasehold. Read more.

Temple Fortune Lane, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

850000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a secure development boasting bright interiors throughout, lovely views across North London and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Westfield, Hampstead, NW3

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a smart development, with porter, gym and swimming pool this spacious two bedroom flat boasts an en suite master bedroom and private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Park Road, Primrose Hill, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is an exceptionally bright two bedroom flat, boasting contemporary interiors in great condition and a spacious reception/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Netherhall Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

785000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom, second floor flat flooded with natural light, sizeable accommodation and well located close to Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Heathway Court, Child's Hill, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the fifth floor of a popular residential block these exceptionally spacious two bedroom flats boast bright interiors throughout, lovely outside space and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Heath Place, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and stylish two bedroom ground floor apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and features a spacious reception room with wood flooring and well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Frognal, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Just moments from Hampstead High Street, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors and modern décor. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a smart two bedroom flat on the first floor, offered with a large and bright reception room and generously proportioned master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Highgate West Hill, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This Well presented two bedroom flat with it own outdoor patio space included boasts gorgeous interiors, a modern kitchen, two ample bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor this recently renovated excellently presented two bedroom flat boasts a bright reception/kitchen, two ample bedrooms, sleek bathroom and private terrace close to multiple shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Harben Road, Swiss Cottage, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located moments from shops and amenities in Swiss Cottage, a spacious two bedroom flat set in a purpose-built block with lift, featuring a generous reception room with wood floor and good storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Park Road, Chalk Farm, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of a secure, gated building, benefiting from first come first served off-street parking and fresh contemporary décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Holmefield Court, Belsize Park, NW3

549950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic third floor, two bedroom flat, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout with access to wonderful communal gardens, located in the desirable area of Belsize Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Harben Road, Swiss Cottage, NW6

534950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Cricklewood Lane, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this lovely two bedroom flat offers plenty of stylish living space with an expansive reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen and stylish bathroom, moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, Child's Hill, NW2

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A recently refurbished bright two bedroom flat, conveniently situated close to shops and amenities both in Hampstead and Golders Green. Leasehold. Read more.

Addison Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finchley Road, Child's Hill, NW2

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Hermitage Lane, Child's Hill, NW2

420000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting spacious interiors throughout a lovely private balcony over looking the communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Adelaide Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3

380000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Primrose Hill and the amenities in Belsize Park, this attractive two bedroom fourth floor flat offers spacious accommodation with bright interiors and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mike Mike Tracy1