Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 20 3 bedroom properties to rent in Hampstead, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hampstead, NW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Hampstead, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

1375 per week (5959 pcm) £8,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A remarkable three/four bedroom penthouse apartment offering stylish and versatile living and entertaining space, beautifully presented and ideally situated in the heart of NW3, moments from local amenities. Read more.

Gainsborough House, Hampstead, NW3

1295 per week (5612 pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a prestigious gated development, this three bedroom flat (with lift and porterage) benefits from access to an on-site gym with swimming pool and secure off-street parking. Read more.

Old Brewery Mews, Hampstead, NW3

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Set on a peaceful cobbled mews, this stunning three bedroom three storey house is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from a lovely reception room and a sauna. Read more.

Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom split-level flat arranged over the top floors of a beautiful period conversion in the heart of Hampstead. Read more.

Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive three bedroom duplex flat offers generously proportioned living space, beautiful wood floors throughout and two en suite bedrooms. Read more.

Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the first floor of an imposing period conversion this exceptional three bedroom flat has been stylishly renovated to the highest standard and boasts stylish and modern details throughout. Read more.

Inverforth Close, Hampstead, NW3

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Enviably located in-between woodland and open heath this well-presented three bedroom house holds a highly exclusive location and boasts well proportioned living space, a beautiful garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Rosecroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

With a superb location in a prime area of Hampstead, this sizeable two bedroom house offers abundant living space with en suite master bedroom, roof terrace and an extensive 100' garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Eldon Grove, Hampstead, NW3

925 per week (4009 pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Stunning penthouse apartment boasting direct access via lift and a spacious reception room opening onto a superb 31' decked roof terrace with great rooftop views. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

920 per week (3987 pcm) £5,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This is an grand and impressive three bedroom flat on desirable Wedderburn Road that boasts high ceilings; plenty of space and interiors in fantastic condition. Read more.

Lindfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

875 per week (3792 pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

With a superb location in a prime area of Hampstead, this fabulous three bedroom house offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings, wood floors and a patio leading onto fabulous communal gardens. Read more.

Thurlow Road, Hampstead, NW3

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to Hampstead High Street and the Heath, this fabulous three bedroom first floor flat offers ample living space with modern d├ęcor throughout. Read more.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

735 per week (3185 pcm) £4,410 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This is a fantastic three bedroom flat on Finchley Road, boasting a spacious and bright reception room and three immaculate double bedrooms, two of which are complete with en suites. Read more.

Fitzjohn's Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally spacious three bedroom apartment with large proportions throughout including a lovely reception room and a large kitchen with room for dining. Read more.

Hillside Court, West Hampstead, NW3

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This light and airy four bedroom flat has been recently repainted and offers neutral interiors and a great location close to Hampstead and West Hampstead. Read more.

Brookland Hill, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

A stunning three bedroom three floor semi-detached house boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and a wonderful private garden to the rear. Read more.

Asmuns Hill, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic three bedroom house which is set over two floors offers spacious living space with tastefully decorated interiors, bright and airy rooms and a large private garden to the rear. Read more.

Langland Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This is a spacious second floor flat boasting a bright open-plan reception room which extends out onto a private terrace. Offered with generously proportioned rooms and two stylish bathrooms. Read more.

Frognal Lane, Hampstead, NW3

515 per week (2232 pcm) £3,090 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a quiet residential street in leafy Hampstead, this lovely three bedroom flat offers spacious and well presented accommodation. Read more.

Lyttelton Road, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A superb three bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a lovely residential apartment building in Hampstead Garden Suburb offering fantastic living space throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape