Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 4 bedroom properties for sale in Hampstead, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hampstead, NW3. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Hampstead, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Redington Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house arranged over two floors, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located on a peaceful residential street in the desirable area of Hampstead. Freehold. Read more.

Frognal Mansions, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

This stunning four bedroom flat is set within a classic mansion block moments from Hampstead High Street and offers abundant living space with many original features throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Highgate, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is an exceptional penthouse apartment four bedrooms and an enormous private balcony with picture-perfect views North London woodlands. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Park Avenue, Golders Green, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £2,000,000. Recently renovated to an exceptionally high-specification this four bedroom house boasts a stunning eat-in kitchen, expansive reception room, two en suites and a garden. Freehold. Read more.

East Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a grand and imposing four bedroom flat on the first floor of the fantastic Pryors building, boasting picturesque views of the private grounds and plentiful living space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Upper Park Road, Belsize Park, NW3

OIEO 1699950

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Fantastic four bedroom house arranged over three floors, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with newly built extension, designed and created by an international interior designer. Freehold. Read more.

Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Fantastic four bedroom lower ground flat situated within a lovely period building offering bright and spacious interiors located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Leasehold. Read more.

South Square, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

An amazing four bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a charming Grade II listed building boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout and lovely communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Temple Grove, Temple Fortune, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning four bedroom terrace house arranged over three floors boasting modern and spacious accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden to the rear and an excellent location in the heart of Temple Fortune. Freehold. Read more.

Hampstead Gardens, Temple Fortune, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning four bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, a high-specification finish and a lovely private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Nick and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Nick Mayhead1