Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 5 bedroom properties for sale in Hampstead, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hampstead, NW3. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties for sale in Hampstead, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Winchester Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom penthouse for sale

Arranged over the sixth and seventh floors, this impressive five bedroom penthouse apartment offers ample living space, light-filled rooms and superb views from a decked roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Bancroft Avenue, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors, this beautifully presented five bedroom house boasts ample entertaining space, well proportioned rooms throughout, a large private garden at the rear and a private garage at the front. Freehold. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This is an amazing, rare Georgian-style building in the heart of Hampstead, split into two maisonettes but offered as one expansive house. With immaculate and luxurious interiors, and a landscaped private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Agincourt Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Situated moments from local amenities and Hampstead Heath, this spacious five bedroom house set over three floors, boasts potential to renovate throughout and offers bright interiors and a paved garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lyndale Avenue, Child's Hill, NW2

2050000 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

Split over three floors this stunning five bedroom house boasts a double reception with open fireplace, kitchen/dining room, multiple en suites and further benefits from a separate annexe with underfloor heating. Freehold. Read more.

Carlton Close, Child's Hill, NW3

1685000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Nick Nick Mayhead1