Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 3 4 bedroom properties for sale in Hanwell, W7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hanwell, W7. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Hanwell, W7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Highland Avenue, Ealing, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This expansive and impressive four bedroom detached house boasts superb living and entertaining space, a stunning reception room, a beautiful garden with a fabulous summerhouse and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Boston Road, Ealing, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Offering a superb amount of living space this four bedroom detached house boasts period features with a well maintained garden, garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Harp Road, Ealing, W7

560000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Offering well presented, light and airy interiors this superb four bedroom mid-terrace house is arranged over three floors and further benefits from a landscaped private garden and a driveway for off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Jas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Jas Dhaliwal1