Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties for sale in Harlesden, NW10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Harlesden, NW10. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Harlesden, NW10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Newman Close, Willesden Green, NW10

475000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure, new development with lift, this wonderful one bedroom first floor flat offers spacious, open-plan accommodation and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Wendover Road, Harlesden, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to excellent transport links, this stylish one bedroom first floor flat offers spacious accommodation with contemporary d├ęcor, superb eat-in kitchen and exceptional entertaining space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Bolton Road, Harlesden, NW10

399999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a quiet residential area and set on the first floor, this superb one bedroom flat offers a large reception room, a separate contemporary kitchen and well proportioned bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chapter Road, Willesden, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from its own private entrance, this beautifully refurbished one bedroom first floor flat boasts original period features throughout and offers a separate kitchen and direct access to shared garden and loft. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Browne1