Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties to rent in Harrow, HA2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Harrow, HA2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Harrow, HA2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Peterborough Road, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

294.23 per week (1275 pcm) £1,766 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Conveniently located for the amenities of Harrow, this modern one bedroom flat is on the second floor of a new development and benefits from stylish interiors with a high finish throughout and off-street parking. Read more.

Drinkwater Road, South Harrow, HA2

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and modern one bedroom second floor flat benefits from a generous living space, private balcony and off-street parking, located close to the amenities of South Harrow. Read more.

Ryan House, Harrow, HA1

275.77 per week (1195 pcm) £1,655 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Conveniently located, this bright one bedroom flat on the first floor benefits from a brand new refurbishment throughout, ample storage, access to a lovely communal garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Dromney Gardens, Harrow Weald, HA3

275.77 per week (1195 pcm) £1,655 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure block, this generous one bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious interiors with a separate fitted kitchen, a large communal garden and an off-street parking space. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Bolton Road, Harrow, HA1

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within Harrow, this superb one bedroom ground floor flat offers recently refurbished interiors with a high finish, a generous double bedroom and a private courtyard garden. Read more.

Verwood Road, Harrow, HA2

248.08 per week (1075 pcm) £1,489 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Newly refurbished throughout with a modern finish, this bright one bedroom flat on the ground floor also offers a private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Marcias Avenue, Harrow Weald, HA3

230.77 per week (1000 pcm) £1,385 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering modern and bright interiors presented in good condition throughout, this fantastic one bedroom ground floor annexe also benefits from access to an attractive shared garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape