Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 56 2 bedroom properties for sale in Harrow, HA2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Harrow, HA2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Harrow, HA2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Harrow Square, Harrow, HA1

410000 - 624000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Harrow Square is an exciting brand new development featuring a collection of two bedroom luxury apartments located in the heart of Harrow, an area renowned for its history and green open spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Mount Park Road, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Desirably located, this generous two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a large living space with a separate kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms, ample storage and access to communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Westfield Park, Hatch End, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive period conversion, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom first floor flat has been refurbished throughout with a high finish and benefits from a private garden and a double garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Roxborough Park, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive period conversion on a desirable road, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition and benefits from a private rear and front garden. Leasehold. Read more.

West Street, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom raised ground floor flat features a light and airy living space with a private balcony and terrace and offers an enviable location on The Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingsfield Road, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Cecil Park, Pinner, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged on the first floor of an attractive mansion block, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from neutrally decorated interiors with a separate kitchen and access to a lovely communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Salisbury Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Well presented throughout and in excellent condition, this spacious two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a light and airy interior, well proportioned bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private garden with a garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Somervell Road, Harrow, HA2

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom bungalow for sale

Boasting an abundance of charm and potential, this well proportioned two bedroom bungalow also offers a bright conservatory, a large front and rear garden and a fantastic location close to amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Wellington Terrace, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located, this attractive two bedroom cottage is beautifully presented throughout with stylish décor, a generous living space, two good-sized bedrooms and a private patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Woodlands Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from amenities, this stylish two bedroom ground floor flat offers a light and airy open-plan living space, two well proportioned bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, a lovely private garden and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Canterbury Road, North Harrow, HA1

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Newly refurbished with a modern finish, this light and airy two bedroom ground floor flat offers two large double bedrooms with two bathrooms, a lovely private garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Marsh Road, Pinner, HA5

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Canterbury Road, North Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Located in the heart of North Harrow, this well presented two bedroom mid-terrace house benefits from a sizeable reception room with French doors to a lovely private garden and also offers off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Priory Way, North Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting a brand new refurbishment throughout, this light and airy two bedroom first floor maisonette also features an open-plan living space with modern décor and a lovely garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Rayners Lane, Rayners Lane, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout, this lovely two bedroom cottage benefits from a light and airy interior with modern décor, two good-sized bedrooms, direct access to a private section of garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Station Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located, this well presented two bedroom, second floor flat offers a light and spacious living area with modern décor throughout and two generous double bedrooms with two en suites. Leasehold. Read more.

Canterbury Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition with stylish fixtures and fittings, this modern two bedroom, two bathroom first and second floor flat also benefits from a private section of garden to the rear and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Hide Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented with a high contemporary finish, this inviting two bedroom ground floor flat features a well proportioned living area with a large kitchen and a large private garden with a patio area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Byron Hill Road, Harrow on the Hill, HA2

425000 Recently sold

Presented in great condition throughout, this well proportioned two bedroom maisonette benefits from bright and spacious interiors, two double bedrooms, a lovely private garden and also benefits from a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Canning Road, Harrow Weald, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located and set within a secure block with a lovely communal garden, this modern two bedroom, two bathroom second floor flat features an open-plan living space with two private balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Welldon Crescent, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Well presented throughout with spacious interiors, this delightful two bedroom first floor flat further benefits from a stylish fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a convenient location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Cottage Close, Harrow on the Hill, HA2

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering bright and open-plan interiors, this spacious two bedroom raised ground floor flat is situated within a gated development and benefits from access to communal gardens and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Somerset Road, Harrow, HA1

415000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within the enviable 'county roads' of Harrow, this bright two bedroom maisonette on the first and second floor has been newly refurbished throughout with a high finish and benefits from a private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Broadfields, Harrow, HA2

410000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Over looking Pinner Farm, this stylish two bedroom second floor flat offers spacious interiors with modern décor, two private terraces, fantastic views and residents parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Alexandra Avenue, Rayners Lane, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition, this light and airy two bedroom first floor flat offers spacious interiors with a separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and residents parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Juniper Close, Rayners Lane, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure block, this contemporary two bedroom second floor flat offers a light and airy open-plan living space, two double bedrooms with two bathrooms and a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Northolt Road, South Harrow, HA2

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Preston Road, Preston, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from amenities, this newly refurbished two bedroom second floor flat benefits from an open-plan living space with modern décor, two double bedrooms and two stylish en-suites. Leasehold. Read more.

Preston Road, Harrow, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering fantastic far-reaching views, this bright and spacious two bedroom third floor flat offers an open-plan living space with modern décor and two double bedrooms, situated moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

359950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located for amenities, this generous two bedroom second floor flat is well presented throughout and benefits from a bright and spacious living area and two good-sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Collapit Close, North Harrow, HA1

359950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a lovely cul-de-sac close to amenities, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offers spacious living with modern interiors, access to a communal garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Lyon Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of Harrow town centre this lovely two bedroom first floor flat offers modern accommodation, private balcony and an open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Atherton Place, North Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the shops and amenities in Harrow, this beautifully presented two bedroom, third floor flat has been recently refurbished and offers a well proportioned living space with modern décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Kenton Lane, Harrow Weald, HA3

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Stamford Close, Harrow Weald, HA3

350000 Recently sold

Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this lovely two bedroom first floor maisonette benefits from a bright and spacious living area with two double bedrooms, a private balcony and a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Beresford Road, Harrow, HA1

349950 Recently sold

Presented in good condition throughout, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a generous living space, a loft providing extra storage and a private garden to the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Shaftesbury Avenue, South Harrow, HA2

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Greenhill Road, Harrow, HA1

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Stanley Road, Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in good condition throughout, this spacious two bedroom sixth floor flat features and open-plan living space with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private balcony with far-reaching views. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from amenities, this contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom fourth floor flat boasts a spacious living area with an open-plan kitchen, access to a private balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Stanley Road, South Harrow, HA2

339950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bangor Close, Harrow, UB5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located, this bright and spacious two bedroom first floor duplex flat offers well presented interiors with a large fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and access to a communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Stanley Road, South Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure development with lift access, this bright two bedroom third floor flat features an open-plan living space with a private balcony and two well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Elmwood Court, Sudbury, HA0

335000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bangor Close, Northolt, UB5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Presented in good condition throughout, this light and airy larger-than-average two bedroom ground floor maisonette features a generous living space with a separate kitchen, a private garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure block with a lift, this contemporary two bedroom third floor flat benefits from an open-plan living space, two double bedrooms and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Broadlawns Court, Harrow Weald, HA3

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this good-sized two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a separate kitchen with access to a lovely private garden and a convenient location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Francis Road, Harrow, HA1

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Cavendish Avenue, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering bright and spacious interiors, this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from two well proportioned bedrooms, a private section of garden and a convenient location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Churchill Place, Harrow, HA1

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Elmwood Court, Sudbury, HA0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a quiet cul-de-sac, this well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat offers bright and spacious interiors with two double bedrooms, ample storage space, a private balcony and access to a communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Dromey Gardens, Harrow Weald, HA3

280000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This recently refurbished two bedroom flat is in excellent condition throughout and boasts bright and spacious accommodation throughout with a spacious reception room, two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrow Weald, Harrow Weald, HA3

270000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from amenities and transport links, this charming two bedroom first floor flat offers spacious interiors, ample storage space and well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Stuart Avenue, Harrow, HA2

230000 Recently sold

Benefitting from a private garden and off-street parking, this bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette offers a well proportioned living space and a great location close to shops and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm James and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. James Murdock1