Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 2 bedroom properties for sale in Harrow On The Hill, HA1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Harrow On The Hill, HA1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Harrow On The Hill, HA1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Harrow Square, Harrow, HA1

410000 - 624000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Harrow Square is an exciting brand new development featuring a collection of two bedroom luxury apartments located in the heart of Harrow, an area renowned for its history and green open spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Mount Park Road, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Desirably located, this generous two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a large living space with a separate kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms, ample storage and access to communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Roxborough Park, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive period conversion on a desirable road, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition and benefits from a private rear and front garden. Leasehold. Read more.

West Street, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

549950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Salisbury Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Well presented throughout and in excellent condition, this spacious two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a light and airy interior, well proportioned bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private garden with a garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wellington Terrace, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located, this attractive two bedroom cottage is beautifully presented throughout with stylish décor, a generous living space, two good-sized bedrooms and a private patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Woodlands Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from amenities, this stylish two bedroom ground floor flat offers a light and airy open-plan living space, two well proportioned bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, a lovely private garden and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Station Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located, this well presented two bedroom, second floor flat offers a light and spacious living area with modern décor throughout and two generous double bedrooms with two en suites. Leasehold. Read more.

Hide Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented with a high contemporary finish, this inviting two bedroom ground floor flat features a well proportioned living area with a large kitchen and a large private garden with a patio area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Byron Hill Road, Harrow on the Hill, HA2

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Presented in great condition throughout, this well proportioned two bedroom maisonette benefits from bright and spacious interiors, two double bedrooms, a lovely private garden and also benefits from a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Welldon Crescent, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Well presented throughout with spacious interiors, this delightful two bedroom first floor flat further benefits from a stylish fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a convenient location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Cottage Close, Harrow on the Hill, HA2

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering bright and open-plan interiors, this spacious two bedroom raised ground floor flat is situated within a gated development and benefits from access to communal gardens and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Northolt Road, South Harrow, HA2

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Lyon Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of Harrow town centre this lovely two bedroom first floor flat offers modern accommodation, private balcony and an open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Greenhill Road, Harrow, HA1

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Francis Road, Harrow, HA1

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Churchill Place, Harrow, HA1

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Shaun Shaun Bailey1