Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 3 bedroom properties for sale in Harrow On The Hill, HA1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Harrow On The Hill, HA1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Harrow On The Hill, HA1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Harrow Square, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Harrow Square is an exciting brand new development featuring a collection of three bedroom luxury apartments located in the heart of Harrow, an area renowned for its history and green open spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Cunningham Park, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A fabulously refurbished three bedroom house backing onto Harrow Recreation Ground boasting views of Harrow on the Hill, high ceilings, modern interiors, period features and a driveway. Freehold. Read more.

Hill Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting newly refurbished interiors with neutral décor, this spacious three bedroom end of terrace house further benefits from well proportioned bedrooms, a private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

openhouse

Saturday 21 January, 11am to 12pm (Prebook only. Limited space. More info)

Book your place

Vaughan Road, West Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Conveniently located moments from Harrow town centre, this delightful three bedroom mid-terrace house is well presented throughout and boasts period features with modern décor and a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Sparkbridge Road, Harrow, HA1

529950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a quiet cul de sac, this spacious three bedroom semi-detached house benefits from a generous living space, a loft room, a large private garden and a driveway providing off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Station Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the heart of Harrow, this spacious three bedroom second floor flat benefits from well presented interiors with an open-plan living space, three bedrooms with three bathrooms and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Walton Road, Harrow, HA1

485000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Located close to amenities, this spacious three bedroom house benefits from a well proportioned interior, a private garden with a garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Station Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This charming three bedroom ground floor flat situated moments away from Harrow town centre offers underfloor heating in kitchen and bathroom, high ceilings with a private garden and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Shaun Shaun Bailey1