Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 2 bedroom properties for sale in Headstone, HA5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Headstone, HA5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Headstone, HA5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Harrow Square, Harrow, HA1

410000 - 624000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Harrow Square is an exciting brand new development featuring a collection of two bedroom luxury apartments located in the heart of Harrow, an area renowned for its history and green open spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Salisbury Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Well presented throughout and in excellent condition, this spacious two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a light and airy interior, well proportioned bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private garden with a garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Canterbury Road, North Harrow, HA1

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Newly refurbished with a modern finish, this light and airy two bedroom ground floor flat offers two large double bedrooms with two bathrooms, a lovely private garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Canterbury Road, North Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Located in the heart of North Harrow, this well presented two bedroom mid-terrace house benefits from a sizeable reception room with French doors to a lovely private garden and also offers off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Priory Way, North Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting a brand new refurbishment throughout, this light and airy two bedroom first floor maisonette also features an open-plan living space with modern décor and a lovely garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Station Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located, this well presented two bedroom, second floor flat offers a light and spacious living area with modern décor throughout and two generous double bedrooms with two en suites. Leasehold. Read more.

Canterbury Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition with stylish fixtures and fittings, this modern two bedroom, two bathroom first and second floor flat also benefits from a private section of garden to the rear and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Hide Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented with a high contemporary finish, this inviting two bedroom ground floor flat features a well proportioned living area with a large kitchen and a large private garden with a patio area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lyon Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of Harrow town centre this lovely two bedroom first floor flat offers modern accommodation, private balcony and an open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Atherton Place, North Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the shops and amenities in Harrow, this beautifully presented two bedroom, third floor flat has been recently refurbished and offers a well proportioned living space with modern décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Beresford Road, Harrow, HA1

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Presented in good condition throughout, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a generous living space, a loft providing extra storage and a private garden to the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Greenhill Road, Harrow, HA1

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Churchill Place, Harrow, HA1

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Shaun Shaun Bailey1