Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Heaver Estate, SW17. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Heaver Estate, SW17. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Heaver Estate, SW17 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Foxbourne Road, Balham, SW17

699999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat offers bright and attractive living space benefiting from large reception room, smart eat-in kitchen and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Huron Road, Heaver Estate, SW17

650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An extremely well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat situated in this extremely sought-after road in the heart of the Heaver Estate, boasting generous entertaining space and high ceilings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Drakefield Road, Heaver Estate, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a stunning location within the ever popular Heaver Estate this two bedroom first floor flat is set within a stunning period building and provides a private garden and cellar. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Carminia Road, Heaver Estate, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented two bedroom second floor flat offering fantastic entertaining space, neutral d├ęcor and easy access to Balham's shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Tooting Bec Road, Tooting Bec, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and chic two bedroom second floor flat in Tooting Bec just moments from the Common offering good-sized bedrooms, lovely kitchen, sunny reception room and bright landing area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Balham High Road, Tooting, SW17

440000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat is in a central location boasting a spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen with door to patio, two double bedrooms and a white suite bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Redington1