Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hendon, NW4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hendon, NW4. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hendon, NW4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Beaufort Park, Colindale, NW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a brand new apartment building boasting bright and modern interiors, a private balcony and access to the communal gym, swimming pool and gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Colindale, Colindale, NW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful one bedroom apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a brand new apartment building boasting bright and modern interiors, a private balcony and access to the communal gym, swimming pool and gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Boulevard Drive, Colindale, NW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a modern apartment building boasting spacious accommodation throughout, a private balcony and access to the communal gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Colindale, Colindale, NW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a modern and stylish one bedroom flat set within Amelia House, part of a new residential community in Colindale. Boasting an open-plan reception/kitchen extending out onto a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

330000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a brand new apartment building boasting bright and modern interiors, a private balcony and access to the communal gym, swimming pool and gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Gravel Hill, Finchley, N3

329950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Station Road, Hendon, NW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of house conversion boasting modern and contemporary interiors, a private patio and off-street parking to the front. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wheatley Close, Hendon, NW4

299950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a purpose-built apartment building in a peaceful residential area, this well proportioned one bedroom flat features bright and airy interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Rookery Way, Colindale, NW9

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

270000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom Manhattan apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a new apartment building boasting bright and modern interiors, a private balcony and access to the communal gym, swimming pool and gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

270000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom Manhattan apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a new apartment building boasting bright and modern interiors, a private balcony and access to the communal gym, swimming pool and gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Scottwell Drive, Colindale, NW9

265000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Shearwater Drive, Hendon, NW9

249950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Nick Nick Mayhead1