Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hendon, NW4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hendon, NW4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hendon, NW4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Havanna Drive, Temple Fortune, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within an exclusive gated development with porter and off-street parking, this wonderful two bedroom duplex flat offers stylish accommodation boasting two en suites, a private patio and beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Park Road, Church End, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of a secure block, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located in the popular area of Finchley Central. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hendon Waterside, Hendon, NW9

465000 - 552500

My rating

Save to shortlist

9 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Hendon Waterside is a beautiful collection of new homes located next to the Welsh Harp Reservoir. Thirty acres of land are being developed to include homes, parks and amenities set within beautiful surroundings. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Park Road, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor this fantastic two bedroom flat offers plenty of bright living space with two ample bedrooms, modern kitchen, en suite shower room, off-street parking and communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashley Lane, Hendon, NW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a charming development boasting bright and spacious interiors and lift service. Leasehold. Read more.

Moorhen Drive, Hendon, NW9

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasting modern and contemporary interiors throughout, a private balcony and an excellent location within a brand new development. Leasehold. Read more.

Boulevard Drive, Colindale, NW9

519950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing two bedroom apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a modern apartment building boasting an upgraded specification, two private balconies, underground parking and access to communal gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

East Drive, Colindale, NW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom apartment, situated on the ground floor of a modern apartment building boasting bright interiors, a private patio, underground parking and access to communal gym, swimming pool and gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Aerodrome Road, Colindale, NW9

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Hendon Lane, Finchley Central, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a great location to Finchley this fabulous two bedroom flat offers ample living space, naturally bright rooms and delightful period features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Woolmead Avenue, Hendon, NW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the third floor of a purpose-built apartment building, this lovely well presented two bedroom flat boasts a private balcony, off-street parking and access to the beautiful communal gardens and pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Boulevard Drive, Colindale, NW9

429995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom apartment, situated on the fourth floor of a modern apartment building boasting a private balcony, underground parking and access to the communal gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Holders Hill Road, Holders Hill, NW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential cul-de-sac, this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious, open-plan accommodation and a garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Vivian Avenue, Hendon, NW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom first floor flat boasting bright and well proportioned interiors throughout, access to the charming communal garden and off-street parking to the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Station Road, Hendon, NW4

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom second floor flat that is ideally located moments from a range of amenities found in Hendon, while boasting naturally bright and spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Sunny Lodge, Hendon, NW4

299950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor of a secure purpose-built block, this well presented two bedroom flat features a bright reception room, separate kitchen, a communal garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Nick and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Nick Mayhead1