Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties to rent in Hendon, NW4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hendon, NW4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Hendon, NW4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Aerodrome Road, Colindale, NW9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the third floor of a modern apartment building, this beautiful two bedroom flat features contemporary interiors throughout and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

East Drive, Colindale, NW9

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a modern apartment building in a great location, this lovely two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation throughout, lift access, a concierge service and a communal gym. Read more.

Florence Street, Hendon, NW4

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A lovely two bedroom house arranged over two floors boasting generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a wonderful private garden and an excellent location throughout. Read more.

Hendon Waterside, Hendon, NW9

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a brand new modern development boasting bright and spacious interiors, a lovely private balcony and an on-site porter. Read more.

Arundel Lodge,, Finchley, N3

392 per week (1699 pcm) £2,352 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat offers spacious accommodation, boasting a separate kitchen and a great location close to amenities. Read more.

Shearwater Drive, Hendon, NW9

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A charming two bedroom flat situated on the eighth floor of a modern apartment building boasting bright interiors, quality fittings throughout and a lovely private balcony and terrace. Read more.

Shearwater Drive, Hendon, NW9

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a large private roof terrace, this modern two bedroom flat features bright and airy interiors and a good-sized private balcony. Read more.

The Crest, Hendon, NW4

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block boasting bright and generous accommodation and a recent refurbishment throughout. Read more.

Watford Way, Hendon, NW4

290 per week (1257 pcm) £1,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a lovely period conversion, this charming two bedroom split-level flat offering bright accommodation features a separate kitchen and off-street parking. Read more.

Wheatley Close, Hendon, NW4

290 per week (1257 pcm) £1,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the second floor of a purpose-built apartment building in a peaceful residential area, this well proportioned two bedroom flat features bright and airy interiors throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape