Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 4 bedroom properties for sale in Herne Hill, SE24. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Herne Hill, SE24. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Herne Hill, SE24 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Rosendale Road, West Dulwich, SE21

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Fantastic four bedroom terrace house, in immaculate condition throughout, boasting a patio garden superb interiors and close to a wide source of amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Clarewood Walk, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom bungalow for sale

A generous four bedroom bungalow close to central Brixton, boasting a spacious reception room and separate kitchen/dining room, further extended by an enormous rear garden with patio area. Leasehold. Read more.

Corry Drive, Brixton, SW9

540000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential cul-de-sac this spacious four bedroom house offers generous entertaining space, fantastic kitchen and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Luke Luke Tubb1