Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in High Barnet, EN5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in High Barnet, EN5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in High Barnet, EN5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sneak Peek

See the very latest properties, before they get sent to Rightmove or Zoopla

Register & Peek

Bedford Avenue, High Barnet, EN5

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set on the first floor this beautifully presented one bedroom apartment comprises a wonderful reception room, stylish kitchen and bathroom and generous bedroom, and also includes a large loft storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Jarvis Close, High Barnet, EN5

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set on the ground floor this well presented one bedroom maisonette boasts an excellent reception room, modern kitchen, bright bedroom and private garden, close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Hardy Close, High Barnet, EN5

320000 Recently sold

1 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet estate this good sized one bedroom home offers a bright reception with adjoining kitchen, good sized bedroom and contemporary bathroom with off-street parking and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Clifford Road, Monken Hadley, EN5

300000 Under offer

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Potters Road, New Barnet, EN5

1 bedroom flat for sale

This well-presented, one bedroom flat offers ample living space, modern interiors and a great location close to the shops and restaurants of New Barnet. Leasehold. Read more.

View the 1 extra properties without photos yet?

Get access

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1