Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties for sale in High Barnet, EN5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in High Barnet, EN5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in High Barnet, EN5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Old Fold Lane, High Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

With a stunning interior d├ęcor and period touches throughout this charming two bedroom house benefits from immediate access to the open space of Hadley Common. Freehold. Read more.

Bells Hill, High Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an excellent standard throughout this gorgeous two bedroom terrace offers two bright and spacious reception rooms, modern kitchen, two light bedrooms with storage, private garden and sleek bathroom. Freehold. Read more.

Alston Road, High Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts an open-plan kitchen/reception room, two large double bedrooms, a further loft room, stylish bathroom and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Leicester Road, New Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat offers a bright reception room with space to dine, two good sized bedrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen and separate bathroom all finished to an excellent standard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Park Road, High Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this gorgeous two bedroom apartment has been finished beautifully throughout and boasts a bright kitchen, spacious reception room, moments from local shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lyonsdown Road, New Barnet, EN5

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a bright expansive reception room with balcony, two ample bedrooms, modern kitchen with second balcony, all moments away from local shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mayhill Road, High Barnet, EN5

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Elland Close, New Barnet, EN5

410000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Leicester Road, Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set back on a quiet street this well presented two bedroom split-level flat, offers a bright and spacious reception room, ample garden, modern fitted kitchen and two lovely bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Lyonsdown Road, High Barnet, EN5

379950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on a quiet street this excellent two bedroom ground floor flat offers a fantastic reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, bright master bedroom as well as off-street parking and a private garage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Hadley Road, Barnet, EN5

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a quiet residential street, this attractive two bedroom ground floor flat offers well proportioned living space and a private garden within easy reach of numerous local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1