Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties for sale in High Barnet, EN5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in High Barnet, EN5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in High Barnet, EN5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

2 Sneak Peeks

See the very latest properties, before they get sent to Rightmove or Zoopla

Register & Peek

Clifford Road, Monken Hadley, EN5

2 bedroom flat for sale

This exceptionally presented two bedroom apartment has been finished to an excellent standard throughout and benefits from a stunning kitchen, bathroom and private section of garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Somerset Road, High Barnet, EN5

400000 Under offer

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Station Road, New Barnet, EN5

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor this charming two bedroom apartment boasts a bright reception room with adjoining kitchen, private balcony, master bedroom with en suite, ample second bedroom and bathroom, moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Station Road, High Barnet, EN5

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor this charming two bedroom apartment offers a bright reception room with adjoining kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, neutral d├ęcor and an off-street parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Leicester Road, High Barnet, EN5

2 bedroom flat for sale

Seton the first floor this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment boasts plenty of living space, a modern kitchen, contemporary bathroom and lots of storage including an outdoor storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

View the 2 extra properties without photos yet?

Get access

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1