Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties to rent in High Barnet, EN5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in High Barnet, EN5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in High Barnet, EN5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hadley Common, Hadley Wood, EN5

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom cottage to rent

A stunning two bedroom cottage located opposite Hadley Common, the property boasts period charm, a dual-aspect reception room and two patio gardens. Read more.

Wellside Close, Barnet, EN5

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a peaceful residential close, this chic two bedroom house benefits from a separate modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, a large garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Elland Close, New Barnet, EN5

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering generous living space and modern interiors this superb two bedroom flat features an en suite master bedroom and fitted kitchen with space to dine. Read more.

Blenheim Road, Barnet, EN5

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering generous living space throughout, a private balcony and off-street parking this superb two bedroom flat is located within walking distance of the local amenities in Barnet. Read more.

Station Road, Barnet, EN5

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning period conversion, this elegant two bedroom second floor flat is beautifully presented throughout to a high-specification with semi-open plan living and off-street parking to the rear. Read more.

Warwick Road, Barnet, EN5

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a smart block, this superb two bedroom second floor flat boasts a generous reception room with space for dining, a lovely private garden and a large integral garage plus off-street parking space. Read more.

High Street, High Barnet, EN5

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in the heart of Barnet this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment features a generous reception room, modern kitchen and good-sized master bedroom. Read more.

Lyonsdown Road, New Barnet, EN5

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering ample living space and a garage, this two bedroom second floor flat is situated within a secure development on a quiet residential road. Read more.

High Street, Barnet, EN5

298.85 per week (1295 pcm) £1,794 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally placed on Barnet High Street moments away from a vast array of amenities this development provides bright and spacious accommodation. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape