Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 43 2 bedroom properties for sale in High Street Kensington, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in High Street Kensington, W8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in High Street Kensington, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Enviably located in a desirable garden square, this unique two bedroom apartment has been extensively refurbished to offer stunning living and entertainment space. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

2850000 Recently sold

This rare and truly outstanding two bedroom apartment has been expertly refurbished to a high-specification and boasts high ceilings and a stylish décor with views over communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kensington Court, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This bright, west-facing two bedroom flat with direct lift access offers fabulous entertaining space and is ideally located in this secure building close to High Street Kensington and Hyde Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

1750000 Recently sold

Set on the raised ground floor of a charming stucco fronted period conversion, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation in one of South Kensington's most sought-after and quiet garden squares. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in a stunning period terrace, this fabulous two bedroom raised ground floor flat benefits from generous accommodation with an incredible reception room, contemporary décor and plenty of fitted storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Road, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This wonderfully refurbished two bedroom luxury apartment boasts a high-specification finish throughout and a bright, open-plan reception. The flat benefits from a fabulous location moments from Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the raised ground floor this luxurious two bedroom apartment has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard with high ceilings and modern fixtures. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the lower ground floor, this spacious and well arranged two bedroom apartment boasts high ceilings and ample storage. The property is well located for the museum district and Hyde Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This stunning split-level maisonette is situated on a sought-after garden square and offer substantial accommodation including an en suite master bedroom and a private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

A secluded two bedroom ground floor detached property with fabulous extensive gardens and a sought-after central location in Kensington. Freehold. Read more.

Huntsmore House, Earls Court, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning, recently refurbished two bedroom flat set on the fourth floor, offering beautiful décor throughout, with a private balcony and en suite facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This bright and beautifully presented two bedroom flat benefits from spacious rooms, en suite facilities, a lovely terrace and a great location in this secure building close to the many amenities of Earls Court. Leasehold. Read more.

Emperors Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enjoy this amazing 40' decked roof terrace with great London views, in this fabulous two bedroom flat with bright and airy accommodation, modern fittings and en suite facilities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a refreshingly bright, two bedroom flat that has been recently refurbished to a high standard and offers contemporary fittings and fixtures, gorgeous wood floors, utility room and spacious rooms throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Point West, South Kensington, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the seventh floor of a popular building in Kensington, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers incredible accommodation with a private balcony, lift and on-site gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince of Wales Terrace, Kensington, W8

1449000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Grenville Place, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offered with no onward chain; A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment offering an amazing roof terrace and an unbeatable location moments from Gloucester Road station, and all surrounding amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Point West, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is the most extraordinary Point West flat, remodelled to an exceptional standard with bespoke storage throughout, this premier two bedroom luxury apartment offers superb accommodation with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Troy Court, Kensington High Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This contemporary two bedroom flat is situated on the third floor of a purpose-built development with lift access and porter and offers beautifully presented accommodation throughout with a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Airlie Gardens, Notting Hill, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This delightful two bedroom conversion flat benefits from a stunning refurbishment and provides contemporary open-plan accommodation within a period building. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Kensington, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a superb first floor two bedroom flat featuring generous accommodation with high ceilings and stylish fittings and fixtures throughout, boasting a wonderful reception room with a private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grenville Place, South Kensington, SW7

1295000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

My rating

Save to shortlist

Recently refurbished to an impeccable standard, this exceptional two bedroom, lower ground floor luxury apartment boasts two private courtyards and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fabulous and light two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented and generous accommodation with convenient direct lift access, a charming terrace and a superb location moments from Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Hornton Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, this generously proportioned three bedroom flat benefits from bright interiors and lovely communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This impressive two bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation boasting high ceilings, neutrally decorated living space with spacious proportions, lovely period features and lots of useful storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the fourth floor of a sought-after, period conversion on Cornwall Gardens, this brilliant two bedroom apartment offers light interiors and a generously sized master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington Court, Kensington, W8

1195000 Recently sold

This fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat (with lift) is set within a beautiful red brick mansion block and is moments from the famous Kensington Gardens boasting stunning interiors and in excellent condition. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elvaston Place, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

A bright and spacious two bedroom flat offering beautifully presented architect designed living space, situated in a prestigious residential location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom second floor flat which benefits from a beautiful refurbishment and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the third floor of a grand period conversion (with lift and porter), this light and beautifully presented two bedroom apartment offers immaculately presented interiors and a superb central location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queen's Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the raised ground floor of a handsome stucco fronted period conversion this impressive two bedroom apartment boasts high ceilings, two bathrooms and a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington High Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A gorgeous two bedroom flat offering generously proportioned interiors with modern fittings and fixtures all in an ideal location close to a wide range of shops on Kensington High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

1040000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Airlie Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This amazing two bedroom flat boasts huge amounts of character with spiral staircases, a beautiful roof terrace, lovely communal garden while all situated in a convenient and enviable Kensington Location. Leasehold. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat boasts spacious and contemporary accommodation with access to the lovely communal gardens of this popular square, featuring a bright interior and ample storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Longridge Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat offering great space throughout with modern fittings and fixtures and a convenient location for both shops and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in this prestigious address moments from Hyde park, this is a lovely two bedroom flat offering smart and contemporary open-plan accommodation with a charming bay-fronted reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Campden Grove, Hillgate Village, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Exceptionally spacious throughout, this fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a wonderful open-plan reception room, two good sized bedrooms and a well-maintained private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Longridge Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the raised ground floor, this handsome two bedroom apartment boasts a light, bay-fronted reception, high ceilings and a charming private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sheffield Terrace, Notting Hill, W8

799950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Nevern Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious two bedroom flat set on a leafy Earls Court square boasts recently refurbished living space, an eat-in kitchen and modern fittings and fixtures. Leasehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Robert Robert Swann1