Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties for sale in Higham Hill, E17. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Higham Hill, E17. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Higham Hill, E17 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Aveling Park Road, Lloyd Park, E17

699995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Bedford Road, Lloyd Park, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors, this three bedroom house boasts stylish accommodation including a large double reception room, a sleek kitchen and a delightful private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Carlton Road, Higham Hill, E17

575000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This stylish three bedroom, Victorian house boasts a beautifully bright and contemporary interior combined with original features and is well arranged over three levels. Freehold. Read more.

Blackhorse Lane, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This great three bedroom end of terrace house provides a lovely family living space throughout with an upstairs and downstairs bathroom and boasts an enviable location moments from Blackhorse Road Station. Freehold. Read more.

Gloucester Road, Walthamstow, E17

500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Green Pond Road, Walthamstow, E17

475000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb double fronted end of terrace house offers a fantastic living space inside and out with a large reception room leading to the conservatory and boasts a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alastair Alastair Cochrane1