Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties for sale in Highbury, N5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Highbury, N5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Highbury, N5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Aden Grove, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set moments from the amenities of Stoke Newington, this stylish one bedroom first floor flat is situated within a period building and offers well presented interiors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Highbury New Park, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment that offers excellent accommodation on a sought-after tree-lined residential street with high ceilings and a charming communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Aubert Park, Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the ground floor of a purpose-built block, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat benefits from a light-filled interior presented to a high standard and a great location in Highbury. Leasehold. Read more.

Highbury Grange, Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged on the ground floor of a charming period conversion, this well presented one bedroom flat offers bright and airy accommodation in the heart of Highbury. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alex Alex Leigh1