Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 studio properties to rent in Highbury And Islington, N5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Highbury And Islington, N5. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Highbury And Islington, N5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Almeida Street, Angel, N1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This exceptionally spacious studio flat offers sleek and stylish interiors along with a private entrance and sought-after location moments from Upper Street. Read more.

Waterlow Court, Queensland Terrace, Holloway, N7

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stunning studio apartment offering beautifully designed living space in a new development in the heart of Islington, moments from an array of bustling restaurants and caf├ęs. Read more.

Lofting Road, Barnsbury, N1

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Offering a highly sought-after location in the heart of Barnsbury, this delightful studio flat offers well proportioned living space with smart fixtures throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape