Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 2 bedroom properties for sale in Highgate, N6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Highgate, N6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Highgate, N6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Holmesdale Road, Highgate, N6

925000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Church Crescent, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two double bedroom, split-level ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition, featuring a stunning kitchen, stylish d├ęcor and benefits from a south-facing roof terrace and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Highgate, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a unique and exceptionally well presented two bedroom flat in the heart of Highgate Village, boasting innovative and vibrant interiors with widespread use of reclaimed wood, and industrial chic features. Leasehold. Read more.

Chester Road, Dartmouth Park, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This is a stunning two bedroom maisonette that has been recently refurbished to a great standard, boasting high ceilings, wood floors and well proportioned rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Crescent Road, Crouch End, N8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous two bedroom apartment, set on the ground floor of a secure, gated block, benefiting from a lovely private patio, an en suite bathroom to the master bedroom and is finished to a high contemporary standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Avenue Road, Highgate, N6

650000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Balmore Street, Dartmouth Park, N19

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Highgate West Hill, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This Well presented two bedroom flat with it own outdoor patio space included boasts gorgeous interiors, a modern kitchen, two ample bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Maybury Mews, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom apartment is wonderfully presented on the top floor of a secure building, offering a communal swimming pool and steam room, a large fitted kitchen and a balcony off the spacious reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Milton Road, Highgate, N6

550000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom apartment is set in a stunning period conversion, offering a wonderfully bright and modern, open-plan kitchen/reception room with two well proportioned bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Archway Road, Highgate, N6

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Summersby Road, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom duplex apartment is securely set on the second and third floor, boasting gorgeous contemporary interiors, benefiting from a stylish and modern fitted kitchen and two fantastic double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Archway Road, Archway, N6

499999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a charming balcony this naturally bright and airy two bedroom apartment provides ample living space throughout, is set on the second and third floors with a modern kitchen and bathroom with ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Muswell Hill Place, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor, offering a private entrance and contemporary interiors throughout and further benefits from a stunning decked garden and open-plan fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Katy and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Katy Brookes1