Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 studio properties to rent in Hillgate Village, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hillgate Village, W8. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Hillgate Village, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Palace Gardens Terrace, Kensington, W8

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this spacious lower ground floor studio flat boasts a spacious studio room and is ideally situated moments from Kensington High Street and Notting Hill Gate. Read more.

Hornton Street, Kensington, W8

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright and sunny studio flat in a charming period conversion just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Kensington High Street. Read more.

Queens Court, Queensway, W2

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Bright and spacious throughout, this gorgeous studio flat is ideally situated on the first floor of a stunning block with porter and lift and offers a separate kitchen and shower room. Read more.

Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, W2

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located moments from Hyde Park this fantastic studio flat offers bright living in a well maintained period conversion, recently refurbished with contemporary open-plan kitchen and modern fully tiled bathroom. Read more.

Sheffield Terrace, Kensington, W8

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Located within this beautiful mansion block this superb studio flat features a separate kitchen with utility area and outside patio space on the sought-after Sheffield Terrace. Read more.

Pembridge Villas, Notting Hill, W11

265 per week (1149 pcm) £1,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This charming studio flat offers fully refurbished living space in excellent condition and features a well proportioned studio room, modern open-plan kitchen and bathroom located in a period villa in Notting Hill. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape