Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hillgate Village, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hillgate Village, W8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hillgate Village, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kensington High Street, South Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the third floor, this superior one bedroom luxury apartment boasts a modern, open-plan kitchen and views to the south and boasts easy access to Kensington Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Palace Court, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully arranged within an imposing red brick mansion block moments from Hyde Park, this stunning one bedroom flat boasts a gorgeous reception room, spacious bedroom and lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington Park Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Moments from amenities, this lovely one bedroom flat is situated on the ground floor of this portered block and offers a quiet location with access to Ladbroke Square Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Arundel Gardens, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from high ceilings throughout, this beautiful one bedroom second floor flat offers a gorgeous open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and access to a lovely communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Clanricarde Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

1150000 Recently sold

Ideally situated just off Notting Hill Gate, this bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat boasts a beautiful open-plan reception room, modern kitchen, separate study and unique bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kensington High Street, South Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the first floor, this superior one bedroom luxury apartment boasts a modern, open-plan kitchen and views to the south and boasts easy access to Kensington Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Clanricarde Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning reception room, large master bedroom with en suite and gorgeous period features throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Palace Court, Notting Hill Gate, W2

1100000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located moments from Notting Hill Gate, this sleek modern one bedroom flat boasts a lovely open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and a fantastic balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kensington Church Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom ground floor flat boasts a spacious open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a highly desirable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Dawson Place, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from high ceilings and two sets of French doors leading onto a south-facing balcony, this fantastic one bedroom flat has been beautifully refurbished to offer stylish living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Grove, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout this fantastic first floor one bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room and kitchen, a lovely bedroom and is located within easy access to a vast collection of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this stunning one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an exceptional open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Longlands Court, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Nestled between the antique shops of Portobello Road and the vibrant cafés of Westbourne Grove, this light and airy, fully refurbished one bedroom flat featuring stylish fitted kitchen enjoys a prime W11 position. Leasehold. Read more.

Campden Street, Notting Hill, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the popular Hillgate Village area of Notting Hill, this stunning one bedroom, split-level flat has been beautifully refurbished to create striking, contemporary space with stripped wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Porchester Road, Queensway, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting stylish and clean décor throughout, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat benefits from bright open-plan living space and a wonderful Queensway location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Roberts1