Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 13 2 bedroom properties to rent in Hillgate Village, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hillgate Village, W8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Hillgate Village, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lansdowne Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

1195 per week (5179 pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in a charming period building on the prestigious Lansdowne Crescent this bright two bedroom flat is well presented throughout, boasting neutral décor and a access to beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

Hereford Road, Westbourne Grove, W2

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat offering maid service and all bills included, such as Sky television, situated in a modern portered building with secure underground parking, a lift and a private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Chepstow Place, Notting Hill Gate, W2

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat in the heart of Notting Hill has been refurbished to an exacting contemporary standard to offer spacious, modern accommodation with one en suite bathroom and private courtyard. Read more.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptional two bedroom flat situated in a quiet, sought-after location in Holland Park and benefiting from substantial accommodation and a high-quality finish throughout. Read more.

Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Ideally situated moments from the green open spaces of Hyde Park and the fantastic amenities of Queensway this stunning two bedroom split-level flat boasts a wonderful reception room and a well equipped modern kitchen. Read more.

Hatherley Grove, Westbourne Grove, W2

570 per week (2470 pcm) £3,420 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from the fashionable bars and boutiques of Westbourne Grove this stunning two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation and is set in a charming period building. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful bright lower ground floor, two bedroom flat offering spacious living and great local amenities on the sought-after Inverness Terrace. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Benefiting from a stylish décor, this fantastic and spacious two bedroom flat offers modern living in this period conversion with lift moments from the open spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

Hatherley Grove, Westbourne Grove, W2

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a superb reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen and private garden this fantastic, light and spacious two bedroom flat is well arranged in a period conversion. Read more.

Vicarage Gate, Kensington, W8

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from Kensington High Street and Hyde park, this delightful two bedroom flat has recently been refurbished to offer bright and spacious accommodation. Read more.

Ladbroke Grove, Notting Hill, W11

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This well presented and stylish two bedroom apartment is in excellent condition and set within a fantastic period conversion benefiting from fantastic views of a pretty church and access to stunning communal gardens. Read more.

St Petersburgh Mews, Notting Hill, W2

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a wonderful quiet mews street, this wonderful two bedroom two floored house boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, expansive master bedroom and is ideally situated moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Moscow Road, Bayswater, W2

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the second floor (with lift), benefiting from a spacious layout and a light and airy feel throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape