Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hocroft Estate, NW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hocroft Estate, NW2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hocroft Estate, NW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Burgess Park Mansions, West Hampstead, NW6

1125000 Recently sold

3 bedroom apartment for sale

This impressive three bedroom top floor apartment has been renovated to an exceptionally high standard offering copious living space, luxury interiors and a fantastic opportunity to covert the extensive loft space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Galsworthy Road, Cricklewood, NW2

525000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a residential street, this three bedroom house with potential to extend, offers open-plan accommodation and a large garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lyndale, Child's Hill, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Wonderfully refurbished to an impressive standard, this smart three bedroom flat offers ample living space with trendy décor, wood floors and a contemporary bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Lisle Court, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Close to excellent amenities and transport links this sizeable three bedroom duplex flat offers abundant living space with modern décor and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ben and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ben Relton1