Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 studio properties to rent in Holborn, WC2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holborn, WC2. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Holborn, WC2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Herbrand Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright studio flat is situated in an imposing residential building with good-sized studio room and is located close to a selection of excellent local amenities. Read more.

Woburn Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fabulous studio flat affords modern and generous living space throughout, located within an attractive mansion block with porter. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Bloomsbury Street, Bloomsbury, WC1B

30 per week (130 pcm) £180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space to rent

Offering a fantastic opportunity to rent a parking space in the heart of desirable Bloomsbury providing a wide range of amenities on the doorstep. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape