Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties to rent in Holborn, WC2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holborn, WC2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Holborn, WC2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Little Russell Street, Bloomsbury, WC1A

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic position close to the British Museum, this striking two bedroom apartment has been redeveloped to an exemplary standard and boasts wonderful contemporary interiors and spacious rooms throughout. Read more.

Red Lion Street, Holborn, WC1R

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom penthouse apartment set within a recent development on Red Lion Street benefits from a roof terrace, neutral d├ęcor and high-specification fittings and fixtures throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Little Russell Street, Bloomsbury, WC1A

785 per week (3402 pcm) £4,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic position close to the British Museum, this striking two bedroom apartment has been redeveloped to an exemplary standard and boasts wonderful contemporary interiors and spacious rooms throughout. Read more.

Guilford Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

685 per week (2969 pcm) £4,110 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard throughout this fantastic two bedroom flat is set within a smart period conversion. Read more.

Saffron Hill, Farringdon, EC1N

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat boasts bright reception room with bi-folding doors leading to large private roof terrace, modern open-plan kitchen and spacious master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Kenton Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period building, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright interiors, generously proportioned living space and an excellent location in Bloomsbury. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape