Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Holborn, WC2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holborn, WC2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Holborn, WC2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

High Holborn, West End, WC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

A simply stunning three bedroom penthouse arranged over two floors and boasting wonderful roof terrace, stylish interiors and a fantastic West End location. Leasehold. Read more.

Milford House, Temple, WC2R

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic three bedroom, luxury apartment is set on the raised ground floor and boasts two private balconies and a wonderful, open-plan reception with space to entertain. Leasehold. Read more.

Hunter Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting a sought-after location, this beautifully presented three bedroom raised and lower ground floor maisonette offers a private patio space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, WC1B

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning three bedroom apartment combines expansive living space with stylish, beautifully presented interiors throughout boasting a desirable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Museum Chambers, Bloomsbury, WC1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

An imposing red brick mansion block, with an enviable central location, housing a three bedroomed, second floor flat with period features, a modern kitchen and sash windows throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Blackler1