Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties to rent in Holborn, WC2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holborn, WC2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Holborn, WC2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Endell Street, Covent Garden, WC2H

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse to rent

This stunning three bedroom penthouse suite situated in the heart of Covent Garden offers stylish interiors finished to the highest standard and benefits from its own entrance and lift access. Read more.

Essex Street, Holborn, WC2R

1800 per week (7800 pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Desirably located moments from The Strand this stunning three bedroom apartment features high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Bow Street, Covent Garden, WC2E

1400 per week (6067 pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting recently refurbished interiors and a highly enviable location amongst the theatres and restaurants of Covent Garden, this wonderful three bedroom flat is just moments from a range of high-end amenities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, WC1B

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning three bedroom apartment combines expansive living space with stylish, beautifully presented interiors throughout boasting a desirable location. Read more.

Macklin Street, Covent Garden, WC2B

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fabulous roof terrace this contemporary three bedroom duplex flat offers modern and generous living space in the heart of Covent Garden. Read more.

Newton Street, Covent Garden, WC2B

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location, this three bedroom, third floor flat benefits from stylish, modern interiors with generously proportioned living space throughout. Read more.

Marchmont Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over two floors and boasting wood floors throughout, this ample two bedroom flat offers bright interiors and a stunning location just moments from Russell Square. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape