Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Holland Park, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holland Park, W11. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Holland Park, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kensington Church Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom ground floor flat boasts a spacious open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a highly desirable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

650000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Campden Street, Notting Hill, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the popular Hillgate Village area of Notting Hill, this stunning one bedroom, split-level flat has been beautifully refurbished to create striking, contemporary space with stripped wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This naturally bright and well proportioned one bedroom flat is located on the first floor of a period conversion and benefits from a great reception room moments from local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a popular location close to the green open spaces of Holland Park and the fashionable restaurants of Notting Hill, this one bedroom third floor flat benefits from a spacious layout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1