Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties to rent in Holland Park, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holland Park, W11. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Holland Park, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Holland Park Gardens, Holland Park, W14

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom property situated on the second floor with bright and stylish rooms which benefits from a sought-after location in Holland Park. Read more.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly desirable location, this spacious lower ground floor one bedroom flat, offers an exceptional open-plan dining room, modern kitchen and a lovely reception room with feature fireplace. Read more.

Campden Hill Gardens, Kensington, W8

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from Notting Hill Gate, this bright one bedroom raised ground floor flat offers a gorgeous reception room with space to dine, lovely modern kitchen and a spacious bedroom. Read more.

Kensington Church Street, Kensington, W8

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This charming, light and spacious one bedroom flat benefits from neutral décor and wood floor throughout with superb dining room and stylish kitchen. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a neutral décor and lots of natural light this impressive and bright one bedroom flat offers spacious living in this fantastic location. Read more.

Campden Hill Road, Kensington, W8

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the fashionable shops and amenities of Notting Hill Gate and Kensington High Street, this bright, modern one bedroom flat benefits from lift access, porterage and private balcony. Read more.

Pembridge Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This charming one bedroom flat is enviably located in the heart of Notting Hill moments from the shops, cafés, bars and Hyde Park's open spaces. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape