Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties to rent in Holland Park, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holland Park, W11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Holland Park, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Bright and spacious throughout this exceptional two bedroom penthouse flat boasts a stunning reception room with exquisite views, contemporary kitchen and offers high ceilings with beams, wood flooring and sky lights. Read more.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious two bedroom ninth floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, large master bedroom with en suite and a wonderful panoramic view. Read more.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptional two bedroom flat situated in a quiet, sought-after location in Holland Park and benefiting from substantial accommodation and a high-quality finish throughout. Read more.

Abbotsbury Road, Holland Park, W14

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviable located within a ported building a short distance from Holland Park, this stunning two bedroom flat also benefits from bright and airy living space, a balcony and an elegant en suite. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious two bedroom flat is in an excellent location boasting a bright reception room, fully fitted kitchen, spacious master bedroom with access to the 33' garden and second sizeable bedroom. Read more.

Kenton Court, Kensington, W14

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom flat is located in a secure block with porter in a prime location on Kensington High Street, with easy access to many shops and restaurants. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptional two bedroom flat offering sleek and stylish living and entertaining space, a garden and a prestigious setting moments from amenities and Holland Park. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape