Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in Holland Park, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holland Park, W11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Holland Park, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Situated on this highly sought-after road in fashionable Holland Park, this spectacular three bedroom apartment is arranged within a stunning 19th century Italianate Villa and has refurbished to the highest standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Stafford Terrace, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering a superb location on the prestigious Stafford Terrace this charming three bedroom flat is well presented over two floors, boasting stunning d├ęcor and a beautiful garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Napier Place, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom mews house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom fourth floor mews house boasts a stunning reception room, exquisite modern kitchen with space to dine and a lovely master bedroom. Freehold. Read more.

Park Close, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within an exclusive portered building in an attractive Holland Park location, this amazing three bedroom flat also boasts a master bedroom with en suite, media room and a single garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious three bedroom apartment boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, wonderful master bedroom with en suite and a unique winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom maisonette boasts a beautiful reception room, well equipped kitchen and a stunning private garden with summer house. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Campden Hill Towers, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish three bedroom flat with a seventh floor entrance boasts bright accommodation including large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and balcony with stunning views to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Roberts1