Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties to rent in Holland Park, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holland Park, W11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Holland Park, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

2250 per week (9750 pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Boasting an exquisite finish throughout, this stunning three bedroom split-level apartment boasts a gorgeous double reception room, wonderful master bedroom and a unique private garden. Read more.

Abbotsbury House, Holland Park, W14

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful three bedroom flat boasts an expansive reception room, sleek modern eat-in kitchen and a wonderful master bedroom with elegant balcony. Read more.

Somerset Square, Holland Park, W14

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this three bedroom apartment is well arranged in an exclusive purpose-built block set in communal gardens with off-street parking, lift and porterage. Read more.

Kensington Church Street, Kensington, W8

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation and boasts an impressively sized reception room and kitchen, moments from the shops of High Street Kensington. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This premier three bedroom apartment has been uniquely designed to maximise space and is set on the fourth floor with a private winter garden and views to the west. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape