Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 31 2 bedroom properties to rent in Holloway, N7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holloway, N7. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Holloway, N7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment building and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Leighton Place, Kentish Town, NW5

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the first floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion, this stunning two bedroom apartment features large, open-plan living space with windows on three aspects. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Mercers Road, Tufnell Park, N19

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beaux Arts Building, Holloway, N7

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom duplex apartment featuring spacious and versatile accommodation in a popular and well maintained portered building with access to a private roof terrace and communal gymnasium. Read more.

Camden Road, Holloway, N7

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A charming two bedroom flat set in an excellent location close to the amenities of both Holloway and Camden, while boasting high ceilings and large rooms with a generous rear garden. Read more.

Queensland Road, Highbury, N7

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts modern, well presented interiors, generously proportioned living space and a private paved terrace. Read more.

Holloway Road, Holloway, N7

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An attractive first floor two bedroom flat with a fabulous open-plan kitchen and ample storage space, located close to fantastic amenities of Holloway Road. Read more.

Fairmead Road, Tufnell Park, N19

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a charming two bedroom flat with stylish décor in immaculate condition. Boasting a terrific roof garden and spacious master bedroom on the third floor. Read more.

Medina Road, Finsbury Park, N7

484.62 per week (2100 pcm) £2,908 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This beautifully arranged two bedroom maisonette offers stylish light and airy interiors with modern fixtures and fittings and is found on a quiet residential road. Read more.

York Way, Islington, N7

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing stylish interiors, this well presented two bedroom ground and lower ground floor flat enjoys bright accommodation with contemporary fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Leighton Road, Camden, NW5

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is an excellent three bedroom flat on the first floor, boasting a bright reception room; a private balcony and three well proportioned bedrooms. Read more.

Ronalds Road, Islington, N5

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat presented is excellent condition, boasts a pretty private garden and master bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in the heart of Islington this spacious two bedroom apartment is full of character, presented in good condition and features a private off-street parking space. Read more.

Queensland Road, Holloway, N7

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this two bedroom, sixth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors and generously proportioned living space throughout. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Barnsbury, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Lovely two bedroom first floor flat situated within a period conversion, offering bright and well proportioned interiors, situated in the sought-after area of Barnsbury. Read more.

Clock View Crescent, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat offers generous living and entertaining space with sleek and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout while being set in a recently completed development with a private balcony. Read more.

Cardozo Road, Hillmarton Conservation Area, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a quiet tree-lined residential street, this fabulous two bedroom, first floor flat boasts beautiful interiors with high ceilings and sleek and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Tiltman Place, Finsbury Park, N7

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor of a highly desirable development this beautiful two bedroom apartment offers an open-plan living space, private balcony, secure entry lift access and 24-hour concierge with security. Read more.

Hartham Road, Hillmarton Conservation Area, N7

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering sizeable interiors and smart fixtures and fittings, this fabulous two bedroom maisonette offers a desirable setting on a pretty tree-lined residential road. Read more.

Axminster Road, Holloway, N7

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat is set in a recently completed building and offers refurbished interiors with a high-quality finish throughout. Read more.

Holloway Road, Holloway, N19

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation with modern features located among the amenities on Holloway Road and in Islington. Read more.

Ronalds Road, Islington, N5

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and airy two bedroom flat is offered in excellent condition throughout and benefits from an unusual low level windows and a superb location. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N7

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This spacious two bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a period property and boasts large, light and airy rooms as well as benefiting from a rear terrace. Read more.

Bunning Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to a variety of shops and amenities, this lovely two bedroom flat with gated, off-street parking offers a bright and spacious reception room and a recently fitted open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Birnam Road, Finsbury Park, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom period conversion boasts a brilliant open-plan living space with ample room to dine, and further offers two good sized double bedrooms. Read more.

Drayton Park, Highbury, N5

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulously situated opposite the new Emirates Arsenal Stadium, this bright and airy two bedroom flat is presented to a high standard. Read more.

Arthur Road, Holloway, N7

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat boasts modern light and airy interiors with neutral décor and peaceful location close to Holloway Road. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape