Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 30 2 bedroom properties to rent in Holloway, N7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holloway, N7. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Holloway, N7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment building and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Leighton Place, Kentish Town, NW5

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the first floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion, this stunning two bedroom apartment features large, open-plan living space with windows on three aspects. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Junction Road, Archway, N19

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Mercers Road, Tufnell Park, N19

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

Fairmead Road, Tufnell Park, N19

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a charming two bedroom flat with stylish décor in immaculate condition. Boasting a terrific roof garden and spacious master bedroom on the third floor. Read more.

Beaux Arts Building, Holloway, N7

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom duplex apartment featuring spacious and versatile accommodation in a popular and well maintained portered building with access to a private roof terrace and communal gymnasium. Read more.

Marlborough Road, Holloway, N19

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A unique two bedroom duplex flat, which provides stylish accommodation with high ceilings and contemporary open-plan accommodation, and is located close to Archway Underground Station. Read more.

Thane Villas, Holloway, N7

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious two bedroom flat which is placed on the ground floor of a charming period house featuring off-street parking space, an exceptionally large private garden and stylish living space. Read more.

Queensland Road, Islington, N7

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this two bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors and generously proportioned living space throughout. Read more.

Hornsey Road, Holloway, N7

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic development is located moments from the Arsenal Stadium and the amenities of Holloway Road this fabulous two bedroom flat offers modern features and excellent living and entertaining space. Read more.

Medina Road, Finsbury Park, N7

484.62 per week (2100 pcm) £2,908 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This beautifully arranged two bedroom maisonette offers stylish light and airy interiors with modern fixtures and fittings and is found on a quiet residential road. Read more.

Dalmeny Road, Tufnell Park, N7

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting superbly finished interiors and set within an impressive period conversion close to amenities and Tufnell Park Underground Station, this two bedroom duplex flat has recently been completed to a high standard. Read more.

Queensland Road, Holloway, N7

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this two bedroom, sixth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors and generously proportioned living space throughout. Read more.

Conistone Way, Islington, N7

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Having been refurbished to a high standard throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom flat offers neutral décor, stylish fixtures and fittings and good location. Read more.

Cardozo Road, Hillmarton Conservation Area, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a quiet tree-lined residential street, this fabulous two bedroom, first floor flat boasts beautiful interiors with high ceilings and sleek and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Hercules Place, Holloway, N7

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers excellent living space, including a bright reception room with Juliet balcony, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and superb location within a secure development. Read more.

Bunning Way, Islington, N7

420 per week (1820 pcm) £2,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to a variety of shops and amenities, this lovely two bedroom flat with gated, off-street parking offers a bright and spacious reception room and a recently fitted open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Alexander Road, Upper Holloway, N19

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor of an impressive modern development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers beautiful open-plan living space, an en suite master bedroom and an excellent location moments from Holloway. Read more.

Manor Gardens, Islington, N7

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure gated development, this lovely two bedroom third floor flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from a balcony and one gated off-street parking space. Read more.

Tabley Road, Islington, N7

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoy wonderful living space in this recently refurbished two bedroom flat, boasting a fantastic reception room with space for dining, two good-sized bedrooms (one en suite) and contemporary fitted kitchen. Read more.

Lady Margaret Road, Tufnell Park, N19

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a unique, bright and spacious two bedroom flat near to Tufnell Park. Offered with an open-plan reception/kitchen, delightful attic conversion and spacious roof terrace. Read more.

Holloway Road, Holloway, N19

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation with modern features located among the amenities in Islington. Read more.

Ronalds Road, Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and airy two bedroom flat is offered in excellent condition throughout and benefits from an unusual low level windows and a superb location. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This spacious two bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a period property and boasts large, light and airy rooms as well as benefiting from a rear terrace. Read more.

Eden Grove, Holloway, N7

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat offering bright and spacious accommodation and an ideal location within a striking school conversion in Holloway. Read more.

Drayton Park, Highbury, N5

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulously situated opposite the new Emirates Arsenal Stadium, this bright and airy two bedroom flat is presented to a high standard. Read more.

Witley Road, Archway, N19

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Conveniently located moments from Archway Underground station, this newly refurbished two bedroom first floor flat boasts stylish décor throughout, providing sizeable accommodation and a lovely roof terrace. Read more.

Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park, N4

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This excellent, first floor, one bedroom apartment boasts a gorgeous open-plan living space, flooded with natural light, and offers two well proportioned double bedrooms and a well-maintained bathroom. Read more.

Dalmeny Avenue, Tufnell Park, N7

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom flat is arranged on the second floor of a purpose-built block set close to amenities and transport links. Read more.

York Way, Holloway, N7

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom sixth floor flat boasting sought-after views across London and set in a purpose-built block moments from amenities. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape