Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 2 bedroom properties for sale in Homerton, E9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Homerton, E9. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Homerton, E9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Thomas Place, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Enjoying a fabulous location between London Fields and Victoria Park, this stylish two bedroom property with a private patio offers beautifully presented living and entertaining space throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Sylvester Path, Hackney, E8

600000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Glenarm Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom split-level flat situated within a beautiful Victorian conversion boasting bright and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent Clapton location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Pedro Street, Lower Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat arranged over two floors of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a private patio garden and an excellent Lower Clapton location. Leasehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned interiors and a private balcony with good views. Leasehold. Read more.

Homerton, Homerton, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout and an excellent Homerton location moments from a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Brooksbys Walk, Clapton, E9

395000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Mabley Street, Hackney, E9

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Banister House, Homerton, E9

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Homerton Road, Homerton, E9

350000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned three bedroom flat, situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block, boasting an excellent Homerton location moments from a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Homerton Road, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a purpose-built block boasting good-sized rooms and an excellent Homerton location moments from a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Edmeston Close, Homerton, E9

305000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of purpose-built block boasting bright and generously proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent location within a quiet close. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Edward and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Edward Taylor1