Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Honor Oak Park, SE23. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Honor Oak Park, SE23. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Honor Oak Park, SE23 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Honor Oak Park, Honor Oak Park, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom flat offers stylish interiors with well proportioned living and entertaining accommodation and private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Honor Oak Road, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This airy one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a period converted property and boasts well proportioned accommodation with off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Borland Road, Nunhead, SE15

335000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Ravensbourne Road, Catford, SE6

310000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a residential area this charming one bedroom flat is situated on the second floor of a purpose-built development and boasts a large and naturally lit reception room with a Juliet balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Davids Road, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom lower ground floor flat, benefits from a superb central location in the heart of Forest Hill and well proportioned living space. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1