Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties for sale in Honor Oak Park, SE23. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Honor Oak Park, SE23. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Honor Oak Park, SE23 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dunoon Road, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom cottage for sale

This gorgeous semi-detached three bedroom house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers stylish living and entertaining accommodation. Freehold. Read more.

Stanstead Road, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented in superb condition, this beautiful and unique three bedroom Victorian cottage is well located for transport links and amenities and offers ample living space detailed with exceptional fixtures and fittings. Freehold. Read more.

Stanstead Road, Forest Hill, SE23

399950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A three bedroom split-level flat with a dining room/fourth bedroom, generously arranged over the second and third floors and situated in Forest Hill close to a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mark and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mark Ruffell1